Aug 7, 2012

The Final Hour - Andrew Klavan Book Review


"You're not alone. You're never alone."
Charlie West has held on to that belief, but now he's starting to wonder. He went to bed one night an ordinary high-school kid. When he woke up, he was wanted for murder and hunted by a ruthless band of terrorists. He's been on the run ever since.
Now he's stuck in prison, abandoned by his allies, trying desperately to stay a step ahead of vicious prison gangs and brutal guards. And a flash of returning memory tells him another terrorist strike is coming soon. A million people will die unless he does something. But what? He's stuck in a concrete cage with no way out and no one who can help. Charlie has never felt so alone—and yet he knows he can't give in or give up. Not with the final hour ticking away. (From Amazon.com)

This book was and amazing end for this series! I mentioned in my review of ‘The Truth of the Matter’ that I felt like I couldn’t read fast enough, well the same was true here, only magnified about 1,000 times! It was crazy! Sometimes I just wanted enough time to take a breath but it never really came until I finished the book.
Charlie made me so angry! He wouldn’t listen! I kept telling him he was going to get hurt, and what do you know? He got hurt! ERRRG!
I think Charlie’s character is amazing! His stamina and endurance are incredible! Yes I do realize he is a fictional character, but man, sometimes I would just have to say, “Take a nap, Charlie!”, but yeah as you can imagine, he didn’t really listen.
I loved this book! So many things got so much harder for Charlie, but yet he kept going. Klavan did an awesome job on Charlie’s character! This book was awesome from cover to cover! I am almost sad that I’ve finished it. But there are plenty more books waiting to be read!
Title- The Final Hour
Author- Andrew Klavan
Pages- 347
Type of Book- Fiction

No comments: