Jul 3, 2011

Jewelry!

Well I've done a LOOOOT of stuff lately and I've been giving it away left and  right! So here's some stuff:

This one is one of my favorites! I used 2 strands of .014 colored blue wire. I used some dark blue seed beads on each strand then I linked them together with a few red beads.

This neckless turned out nice and my cousin Courtney was the receiver of it! I used 20 gauge silver wire and   a variety of different beads!

For this bracelet I used the .015 gauge wire and the larger green and iridescent black beads i got as a birthday present from my Grandma and Parents. I think it turned out nice, but I don't know who I'll give it to yet.


I made this one a while back... around January maybe. My grandma bought me the pendant at a craft show we went to around Christmastime and she told me I had to make something with it and NOT give it away. So this is what I came up with! I am very pleased at how it turned out!

This one is nice but I'm not so sure I like it. I used the iridescent black beads as well as a variety of cylinder beads, black,silver,and copper. It's nice but I'm not sold on it yet.

I made this bracelet using 2 different sizes of jump rings and the 20 gauge wire plus 6 head pins. I like the little dangly leaves. I don't know you'll most likely think I'm nuts, but I think they look kind of Elven. My cousin Courtney ended up getting this one.

I made this cuff bracelet with the 20 gauge (probably not the best gauge, it's a little soft.) then I braided it. Courtney got this one too. ( Sorry the picture is so dark)

I love this one only it's too big for me. ;( My aunt and uncle bought it for me a few years back for Christmas. Almost a year later I finally decided to do something with it only now I can't wear it. The pendant is probably an inch or so in diameter. I think I used the .015 gauge for it, it's been awhile so I don't really remember...

This one was simple and one of my first single strands in awhile. I used my white .14 gauge wire and a couple little butterfly charms for the center. My aunt liked it so I gave it to her!

I think these earrings turned out really cute. I used the head pins and some beads! Only I don't wear much pink so Courtney got them. :)

I used the little leaves again! I really like those things! :P Though I am running out of head pins... earrings might come to a halt here soon.

Another cuff bracelet with the 20 gauge. My lil sis Victoria got this one!
And that wraps up today's show! I've already made a couple other things but I haven't gotten any pictures of them yet, but fear not! I will get them on here soon! :P Ta-ta for now!

2 comments:

Ajnos Gamgee said...

Ooh. Those are lovely Liz. I also like those leaves and agree that they look very "elven"

Ajjie >'.'<

Elizabeth L.W. said...

Thank you Ajjie!