Sep 14, 2013

The Power of Six - Pittacus Lore

They know about the charm.
They know about our legacies.
They caught Number One, Number Two, and Number Three.
They killed them all.
I am Number Seven. One of six still alive.
We are growing stronger.
We are starting to come together.
We are ready to fight.
We are the last defense.
I really liked this book! It's the second in the Lorien Legacies series, and maybe better than the first! I love the pace of these books!
This book was different in the fact that it alternated between the point of view of John/Number Four, the main character of the first book, and Marina who is Number Seven.
When the POV alternates it adds a lot of extra tension, and especially when the POV changes abruptly! I enjoyed all the new characters in this book, and I cannot wait to get the know them in the next book!
I don't think there was as much swearing in this book as in the first, which was really nice.
Though there was still some "romantic" parts which I thought more inappropriate than anything, especially the kissing...
It didn't end on a big cliffhanger or anything, it just left a few unanswered questions and unfinished business, not too bad.
But I seriously can't wait to get my hands on the next book!
Title - The Power of Six
Author - Pittacus Lore
Series/Trilogy Title - Lorien Legacies
Book in Series/Trilogy - #2
Pages - 406
Type of Book - Science Fiction
Website - http://iamnumberfourfans.com/

No comments: