Aug 27, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

"The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
 5. And most of all - have fun!"

Well I'd like to thank my friend Hudson from Define "Weird" for giving me this award. It was very unexpected, and now I get to pass on the "gift"!

WriterFreak101's Writing and Other Things : This is a good friend of mines blog from TLC that is mostly about and to do with writing. Though it does include other things such as book reviews as well as things that go on in his life. It mostly focuses on the Narnia Fanfictions he writes, which might I add, are very good!

Eastunders Creations : Now this is me Mum's blog! She is actually the reason I decided to get a blog and post my jewelry on it. She uses her blog for the cards she makes (now you see where I get my creative side).  The pictures don't do these card justice! They're really good! The cards are mostly for Birthdays, Graduations, Thank You's, Anniversary's, Get Well's, and Christmas. But each one is different and each one is unique!

Lost in Your Imagination : This is my cousins blog. She is the only one that I've successfully been able to join me in blogging!  If you guys remember She's the one I helped to set up her blog, also the same time I gave my blog a bit of a (much needed) facelift. Since she doesn't have many followers she doesn't post a lot. She also makes jewelry and I must say she is very talented with the heavier gauge wire! 

Musings of a Hedgepickle : This is my South African TLC friend's blog. I must say she is a much better blogger than myself, though it helps that she is also a writer! She writes some Fanfictions and other things her blog is mostly about writing as well as just everyday things.

An Autumn Day : Once again another TLC friend! This blog mostly centers around Photography as well as everyday life. It's a fun, quirky kind of blog. Right now she is doing 30 day Photography Challenge. It's mostly random but she does a good job at keeping you interested.

Well here you go! Sorry I haven't posted recently, been a bit busy around here. But I should be posting more soon. 


1 comment:

Ajnos Gamgee said...

Oh yay! Seeing this yesterday just made my day. Thanks so much Liz. I am honoured ^.^

I should probably make a little correction: when you say I write "some fanfictions", I'm actually still on my first and only fanfic (so far). I'm generally far better at writing non-fiction than fiction stuff, which is why I took up blogging :-P Congratulations to the others who were awarded, especially Wilf :-)