Dec 17, 2011

Evil Braces.... Fun Braces!

Well hello, it's been awhile hasn't it? How have you guys been lately?
Okay, so I had an orthodontist appointment yesterday and guess what? Guess what!? 
I AM GETTING MY BRACES OFF ON MY NEXT APPOINTMENT!! *MAJOR SQUEEEEEEEE*
So what if my mouth hurts like someone just slugged me. So what if my next appointment isn't going to be until February. I really don't care! I'm getting these horrid things off! For good! 
Hip hip Hurray! *happy dance*  But...
But on the down side, I have a rubber band on the left side of my jaw that I have to wear 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Holy cow does this little thing know how to wreak havoc on my jaw! On top of the rubber band I was given a heavier gauge wire, and that always hurts for awhile. Hence why I'm swallowing another 2 Motrin right now. *shakes head* Evil Orthodontist.
But the only real problem I have with the rubber band is that when I take it out the pain eases up and eventually goes away. This is not good. Not good at all. Now I can control my pain! Bad, bad, bad! I can't just jerk my braces out with a fork whenever they give me grief, although I have been tempted to try it.... But with this rubber band all I have to do is unhook it from my brackets, and just like that I am free! And goodness, does that make me feel powerful!
BUT I AM NOT SUPPOSE TO TAKE IT OUT!
I am sure you now see my dilemma. Wear this pain inflicting band of latex, or not wear it and go pain free. Of course I have to wear it, but the fact that I sort of have an option not to wear it is almost overpowering. But this rubber band isn't all bad.
They come in NEON colors! How awesome is that!? (I'm wearing a GREEN one fight now!) And I can shoot the Already Been Used ones at people! Muwhahahahahahahah! Aren't I the coolest? :-P I so need to learn how to use it as a sling shot!Ummm yeah so if you find a NEON colored rubber band in your Macaroni & Cheese... Look no further! :-P
Anyway now that I've completely freaked you out, I am outta here! :-P
Oh yeah... I'll have some more jewelry pictures up after Christmas.
I hope you guys all have a Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year! :-P
Elizabeth

No comments: